Posted on: Thursday, December 17, 2009

37. End of the semester

Art spam because I've been too lazy to update. These are works from the last quarter of this semester.


Narrative IllustrationThe bumbling magician.


Girl with no hands.


Sci-Fi(and Fantasy) IllustrationDragonflower

Stormslayer: Manticore
Don't particularly like this one because I've never really done monsters/creatures before. Overall it as an interesting learning experience. Its hind legs bug me.. ugh



Heads and Hands
Pastels on rives paper.

Acrylic on canvas

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Is that piece Klimt inspired?! That's AWESOME!!

Jonathan Green said...

Hi Angeline

Love the Stormslayer illo, but then I'm biased because I wrote the book.

I've popped a post up about your picture. Check it out via my blog:

www.JonathanGreenAuthor.blogspot.com

Maybe see you there.

Love the Dragonflower illo too, btw.

Jon

Jenni Williams said...

I absolutely love the Klimt inspired piece. Beautifully done.