Posted on: Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Final

Part of my Catcatcatcatcatcat series. This time is features Freyja, Stelios and Isabella's Bubo and Bella!

Goosegirl. I ran out of ideas for class and I needed to do something simple.

I did this one for class and the Artorder challenge. I like and hate it at the same time :[

The Little Mermaid. I am really happy with how this turned out! Also.. boobies!

And thats it from school. I am all done and being tossed into the working world. I'll miss all my instructors who have taught me so much and help my grow as an artist.

3 comments:

Steven Wayne Howard said...

...more blood...OoO...
Yay! We're DONE!!! Except for job hunting and stuff, I'm now trying to figure out what exactly I should be doing now. All I've known for the past several years is school... Congrats and have a wonderful Christmas!

Ricky Cometa said...

these are amazing! i love the details in the dungeon creepy crawlers and your version of the little mermaid.. that sex scene is sooo hot, haha jk

congrats on finishing school! i wish you all the best, i know i'll see you soon!

Celeste Schulte said...

Wow, are these watercolor? Amazing detail!